Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

color me spectrums!

feature you'd like to see most of the following three
rainbow spectrum that let's you see what colors mean what position (gradient)
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
subtext on labels (e.g. M0 / Cymbals and rain )
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

sovakuliana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:43 am    Post subject: color me spectrums! Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Wavosaur is a wonderful piece of software.

I have some feature requets:

Could the waveform be gradient-colors? And in such a way that if 1:00:51 is #00AAFF (a bright sky blue) that it would remain that way while scrolling? Like the color isn't the issue as much as wanting to be able to keep track of where the music is while it moves along the screen, and make easier relationships with positions and what sounds they make.

Can markers be edited or better yet, given subtext? Like M0 "Sounds of the bird" M4 "Blurry bass upscaling"

One last one:

Put timestamps directly on the page, having them fixed-width apart and just updating the time is somewhat useful, but I'd love to have non-moving timestamps that are not re-generated as frequently, along the same vein for keeping pace in the song and knowing what lumps mean what (say what)

Thanks in advance for tolerating my longwinded feature request 3-in-1 monster of a post. And thank you for making such awesome software. Love love love that it is an exe I can just run, too.

Sova
poivre

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :

Lame Encoder (12-Jan-2011)
Some requests (22-Apr-2008)
Commercial Use (29-Sep-2011)
Merry Christmas (26-Dec-2006)