Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How To Bypass Vista Limitation?

johnywhy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: How To Bypass Vista Limitation? Reply with quote

i'm on vista, with a particular brand of sound card which does not allow me to record direct-digital audio streams from sources on my pc (such as java apps).

is there a way to bypass this?
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,

I have only windows XP, i don't know how to do with Vista, our main developer have Vista i think he has found a good method, we 'll bump this thread.

the problem was also discussed here : http://www.wavosaur.com/forum/unable-to-open-audio-driver-in-t660.html
Cush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Ears On About Vista Fix Reply with quote

I have two machines both hampered by Vista I've been downloading most features anyway the only app I've had problems with is Kristal. But I'm very interested in a potential work around I mean its not like I can run out and replace the machines.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Streamosaur All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :

Wavosaur Vista ready ? (14-Dec-2007)