Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monitoring while recording

mako

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Monitoring while recording Reply with quote

Is there anyway to monitor the waveform when recording in Wavosaur? I am new to the program and I am enjoying it very much, the only thing I am looking for is something that is found in Audacity where when you are recording something you can see the actual sound waves being recorded....

does this make sense? I know about the record monitoring bar on the right side of the record button and that is not what I am looking for. Bang to the beat drum
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

You can use the "input oscilloscope" to have a representation of the waveform, but the vu meters are better and more accurate for monitoring levels
mako

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i can see the waves on the screen when they are recorded? I am just worried that the monitor wont catch clips and its easier for me to see them when i am working with different aspects.
thormes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just check the meter icon next to the record icon and on the right side meter you will see if the audio clips. it`s a pain in the ass that the wave doesn`t 'draw' itself in real time i know :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :