Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Options > Sample Display

tommyD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Options > Sample Display Reply with quote

A small FR:

Would it be possible to make Options > Sample Display "sticky", so that the current setting (Sample/Seconds/Time Format) is used for new audio files? (At the moment it defaults to "Time Format" for new files).

Thank you, and - as I've said before - keep up the good work! Very Happy

td
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember this thing had changed from old version to the new releases.
We made this information not global, but attached to the childframes, that's why it may be difficult to add this kind of feature without coming back to the old behaviour (global sample display, same for all!).
tommyD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rex wrote:
I remember this thing had changed from old version to the new releases.
We made this information not global, but attached to the childframes, that's why it may be difficult to add this kind of feature without coming back to the old behaviour (global sample display, same for all!).

Ah, I see.

I suppose the ideal situation would be to make the status of this information a configurable parameter i.e. to have an option in the config file "Make SampleDisplay Global", so that the user can override the current behaviour (setting attached to childframe) if they want to.

But it sounds like it wouldn't be easy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :