Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Unable to start audio driver in "

hipockets

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: "Unable to start audio driver in " Reply with quote

Downloaded and installed Wavosaur 1.3.0.0 with no problems. When trying to record from speakers, , get message "Unable to start audio driver in " (end of message in small window). Can listen to music through speakers. Checked Windows services, both Windows audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder are set to automatic. Stopping and restarting both did not help. In control panel, Intel Display audio and Realtek High Definition Audio "are working properly". Using Windows 7 Home, latest updates, . Thanks for all help!
hipockets

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I discovered that the "STEREO MIX" device was disabled. I enabled it and can now record - but nothing happens on the NEW.WAV window. If I record for a few minutes and close the window, a RECORD.WAV window appears and shows the up and down "squiggles" wave form. I can then name and save the recording. But should not the wave form be showing in the NEW.WAV window while the recording is in process? Thanks again!
Wavosaur Main Developer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Ok many thanks for your report. Unfortunately we didn't reproduced it.
Could you describe us with more details your configuration?

Thanks.
http://www.wavosaur.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :