Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VST Rack Presets (SOR files)

Bertie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: VST Rack Presets (SOR files) Reply with quote

Hi
When I am processing files, I tend to use a chain of VSTs saved in a SOR file. However, having selected that file, I have to then press 'view' after selecting each VST in the chain, and then reposition them on screen as they all appear on top of one another in the top left of the screen.

It would be good if the VST GUIs open automatically in the last viewed position on selection of a SOR, or failing that, a 'view all' button could help speed things up.

Many thanks, Bertie
FordMustang

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree
sinewav

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be a good feature. On Debian-flavored Linux distros I was able to do some shell scripting that would open and position VSTs. However, not all of them would accept the positioning and needed to be moved manually. It was never clear if this was a problem with the VST or Wine.

I'm going to look into something similar in Windows and will return to this thread if I find a solution. I might be a good workaround until a feature is added.
 `>===<`
asciisaur
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :