Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memory Allocation Error -Clipboard Channel 2:Unable to Paste

Peggy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Memory Allocation Error -Clipboard Channel 2:Unable to Paste Reply with quote

Can someone educate me on how to free up more memory? I think that's the problem. If it's a file size problem, freeing up more memory would solve the problem, I think. And I don't understand what the Clipboard Channel 2: Unable to paste, message I get means?

Is the memory issue because Wavosaur uses ram memory for the entire project and my pc has run out of ram? I don't know? I don't have a memory issue when using SF9.

I am brand new to this DAE(and I'm liking it so far);however, I am having a problem I can't figure out. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated so I can continue my project. Thanks Very Happy
Peggy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thanks for posting.

From what I have been able to research, Wavosaur can't handle larger mp3 files. Just can't. There seems to be a work around that someone kindly posted, but should there have to be a work-around for opening a larger file.

This DAE has potential but it still has some issues. Not being able to handle larger mp3 files is huge. Imagine trying to open a .wav file! Holy cow, Batman..... crash and burn but Wavsaur was free.

Wavosaur is for working with teeny-weeny mp3 files.
FordMustang

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

works for me
Peggy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FordMustang wrote:
works for me

Awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Streamosaur All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1