Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

192 kHz sine wave

tickbite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: 192 kHz sine wave Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm new to Wavosaur but I'm impressed by its capabilites. Much better than the torturous times I endured with Audacity.

I have been tryingt o create one of two things, but so far have failed at both. maybe someone can help me ...

1) a simple sine wave at 90 kHz, 86 db

2) a frequency sweep from 90 to 30 kHz, 86 db

My problem is that there doesn't appear any way to manipulate the "Synthesis>Frequency Sweep" command. And just generating a simple sine wave, well, I just couldn't figure it out ...

Cheers!
poivre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

i found how to generate sine wave, it's tools -> synthesis -> simple

but i was not able to make a frequency sweep
tickbite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello poivre,

the sweep is under "Tools > Synthesis > Frequency sweep". There's the option of either a linear or an exponential sweep. I just don't know how to set the starting and ending frequency.

The simple synthesis doesn't work for me because I don't get anything when I set the Volume in the properties window to -86 db.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1