Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After chopping a sample how can i trigger each sample???

J2DABIZO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: After chopping a sample how can i trigger each sample??? Reply with quote

Hi All,
Brand new to wavosaur...btw, this looks like a great program.

I took a break from producing Hip hop, but now I'm back. Looking for some help with chopping my samples.

After I chop my sample, is there anyway to trigger each sample (say make each sample section a key on the keyboard)?

The reason for this is i want to hear the best sequence of samples after the chop and sometime I have to tweet their specific starting/ending point.

Right now it looks like I have to get it to just about where i think i want it, then export it and load them onto the program i use to trigger them...then if I dont like it i have to open that specific chop and tweek it.

I'd rather tweek it all on the fly..I used to use a Fantom-x and/or MPC2000 for sampling and I loved it...wondering if it's any way possible to trigger these chopped samples so I can make them sound exactly the way I want them before exporting.

Any ideas???

Thanks guys....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1