Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hearing inputs in realtime

raygrote

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: hearing inputs in realtime Reply with quote

Hi,
Maybe Wavosaur can do this already, but it would be really cool if you could listen to your mic through your headphones, and apply effects to it in realtime, such as VST effects.
I know VST Host can do this, but being visually impaired, VST Host can be difficult to use, since it doesn't have any alternate interface for VST plugins.
Wavosaur can make many inaccessible plugins very easy to use, with that peramitor list, and being able to adjust it.
Maybe Wavosaur can already do what I am looking for, perhaps i have overlooked it.
BTW, I have the asio for All driver installed but it doesn't seem to like this soundcard, I've never gotten it to work, so I can't use that. That's okay though, since I would only use them for evaluating how it sounds, then when I want to get serious and process something, I will always process a file, rather then do it realtime.
Any feedback is appreciated.
thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1