Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to Select and Edit Out out A Specific Parts of Songs?

mr coolvibe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: How to Select and Edit Out out A Specific Parts of Songs? Reply with quote

Hello , first time downloading the newest Wavosaur 1.0.5.0, apparently a nice program with lots of features, but I have used a few Audio Editors, but cannot figure out how to Select and Edit Out out Specific Parts of Songs, like intros and bad words etc?? Most audio editors have a clearly marked box which shows hours, mins and seconds of songs playing, so that you can easily select Start and End of selection, so you can add effect there or just delete selected part of song. Cannot find in Wavosaur, Not much help in the Tutorials either, can anyone advise me on this Basic Editing feature?? Thanks a million!!!

Also, another very important reason downloaded Wavosaur, was so that I can (Batch Amplify and then Batch Normalize) all my existing songs in Playlist order in Itunes, all to the Same loudest, and best sounding levels without clipping or distorting, any way to do this on all my Itunes playlists with Wavosaur??
Thanks again for any suggested help!!!!
hardplay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: How to Select and Edit Out out A Specific Parts of Songs Reply with quote

mr coolvibe wrote:

Hello , first time downloading the newest Wavosaur 1.0.5.0, apparently a nice program with lots of features, but I have used a few Audio Editors, but cannot figure out how to Select and Edit Out out Specific Parts of Songs, like intros and bad words etc?? Most audio editors have a clearly marked box which shows hours, mins and seconds of songs playing, so that you can easily select Start and End of selection, so you can add effect there or just delete selected part of song. Cannot find in Wavosaur, Not much help in the Tutorials either, can anyone advise me on this Basic Editing feature?? Thanks a million!!!

Just place the mouse in the editing window from the start of the audio portion you want to edit and slide the mose till the end of the selection, that's it !!

you can then right click on the selection (black part as in figure) and apply whatever you need from that pop up window or go to menu bar and select what ever you need from the EDIT , PROCESS ,TOOLS or the EFFECTS menu's.

Second question - you need to batch edit multiple files?
coolvibe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: How to Select and Edit Out out A Specific Parts of Songs? Reply with quote

Hello Hardplay, thanks alot for the response to my couple questions below, actually I am trying to find out if there is a way in Wavosaur to besides using the cursor, can I type in specific Times from start to end, needed to remove from a mp3 song?? Exp: 1min 25 secs to 2 mins 15 secs, would like to take out of song. Kinda hard accurately selecting specific times with just the cursor etc.

Finally, would really like to know if there is any way to easily batch Normalize all my Itunes Playlists (in same playlist orders) to their highest, but, same and equal sounding levels?? Thanks for any help or suggestions you are anyone can advise.Thanks Again!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1