Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to Wavosaur

palelei38

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: New to Wavosaur Reply with quote

Hello

Im still new to this whole wavosaur program and I was wondering if anyone can help me. See here's my problem: I have this recording of a live performance and I had recorded my favorite song of the nite. Well long story short I really enjoy playing this song but the only thing that kills it is the audience in the background cheering. Now for my question: Is there anyway I can remove the audience in the background??? If no, then is there a way to where I can at least lower the audiences to the point of where they're almost mute??? The possibility of removing the audiences' cheering in the background would just make my day!!! Thx to whoever is capable of helping me!!! :)
Vibrations

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like "How can I remove the spices out from my soup"
It's simply not possible.
palelei38

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Are you serious??? Reply with quote

Really??? There's no way I can separate the sounds to where I have different soundwaves. Like one of just the instrumentals, another for the tenor, then another for the alto, etc??? Like how its shown on tv shows??? When the techs within the police department are able to depict the many different sounds from a recording of a phone call.... like background sounds, etc....
Vibrations

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Sarcasm]

But the police department use a very famos MS-Dos program from the Fiji Island. Completely written in Turbo Basic.

This Software is not available for musicians anymore.

[/Sarcasm]
FordMustang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the police department is watching us
palelei38

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: no comment Reply with quote

*SARCASM*
WELL IF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT USES THE "VERY FAMOUS" SOFTWARE FROM FIJI ISLAND MAYBE I CAN JUST CALL MY COUSINS UP FROM FIJI TO HELP ME OUT? & I'LL MAKE SURE THAT IT'S WRITTEN OUT IN "TURBO BASIC".... OH NO WAIT! I KNOW WHAT ILL DO.... ILL JUST CALL A FEW OF MY BUDDIES IN THE UNDERGROUND MUSIC INDUSTRY TO "HOOK ME UP"... YES ILL JUST DO THAT RIGHT NOW! :) OH & IF THE POLICE IS WATCHING THIS..... HAVE A DONUT! :)
*SARCASM*

...................................................................................................... thank you to "Vibrations"... it's people like you that makes me wonder...........................................................................................
FordMustang

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i loled
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :

New skin for Wavosaur (21-Dec-2008)
new skin favor (09-Feb-2008)
Wavosaur skins (11-Mar-2007)