Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Play looped file in Windows Media player

upsss

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Play looped file in Windows Media player Reply with quote

Hi a newbie here. I am trying to create a Wav file that will loop in the default Windows Media Player.

I edited the Wav file with the "Loop Start" and "Loop End" markers and saved it. When playing the file in the Media Player the Wav file doesn't loop, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks
poivre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Window Media Player is able to recognize loop points. Only advanced program like sequencers (Cubase, Ableton, Nuendo, FL Studio etc..) or Sampler or Audio editor are able to read the loop point informations.

In Window Media player you just can set the playing to be "in loop" for all files with the "repeat item" : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/shuffle-and-repeat-items-in-windows-media-player
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :