Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wavosaur Praise

sinewav

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Wavosaur Praise Reply with quote

I would like to extend my thanks to the Wavosaur team. When I discovered this program one year ago I was worried about it becoming abandonware. But not only is it alive, it has an active community too. This is great to see. I use Wavosaur in a professional setting and I love it's intuitive GUI, reminiscent of other great programs like SoundForge and Wavelab. Not only does Wavosaur beat Audacity in the free category, it also beats the super expensive Adobe Audition. I am forced to use Audition for some of my work and I dread launching the program every time; it just seems so clumsy.

Over the last year I have been spreading the word about Wavosaur to other audio engineers and home enthusiasts. I also recommend they donate to the project as I have, and will likely do it again before the end of the year (I'm a little competitive and want to get the top donor spot!).

The Wavosaur blog is a nice edition. Keep up the good work!
Wavosaur Main Developer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all. Your message is important for us to continue the Wavosaur developpement.
http://www.wavosaur.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :

Wavosaur is EVIL (17-Aug-2011)
Wavosaur skins (11-Mar-2007)
Wavosaur et AVS? (15-Jul-2010)
Wavosaur Color (01-Jul-2007)
Wavosaur 4 ever (08-Sep-2007)
Wavosaur Vista ready ? (14-Dec-2007)