Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ByPass the MS Mixer

Vmusic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: ByPass the MS Mixer Reply with quote

Hi,
I know this is very difficult with new MS technology that is intended to STOP stream recording............but................

Can you make Streamasour so that it lets you choose the source of the sound WITHOUT using the Microsoft mixer interface - there are three sources for each sound card

1) direct from the stream (the input into the sound card that is NOT the microphone)
2) stereo mix = BOTH direct and microphone
3) use ONLY the microphone input

Currently - using Windows Vista - I can not get Streamosaur to use ONLY the direct stream, it is also using the microphone input which generates too much noise Bang to the beat drum

I realize with XP you can set this using the MS interface, but you can NOT (always) set this in Vista or Windows 7.

If your tool could do this - and you market it (which Microsoft won't like), you could EASILY charge $10 a pop for it. Nothing out there REALLY lets you do this right now.

Thanks and Blessings!!!
Vmusic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Streamosaur All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1