Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Continuous phase adjustment

hburgon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Continuous phase adjustment Reply with quote

Hi everyone, this is my first posting here.

I'm looking for a VST plugin that has a variable phase controller. That's to say that it can shift the phase of a signal by incremental degrees, as opposed to a phase-reverse switch. You'll find that the American electronics company 'Little Labs' makes a pre-amp called 'LMNO Pre'. This, I believe is the only such unit to provide this continuously variable phase control. I plan to purchase a pair of these in the autumn. But, right now, I'm hoping someone knows of a plug-in that does this job.

Many thanks,

Harold
ChairmanOfTheBored

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Labs also make the IBP and IBP Jr., both less expensive than the LMNOPre. If phase alignment is your primary reason for considering the LMNOPre, then the other two are worth a look. The IBP won an Electronic Musician Best Product-Ancillary Hardware award in 2003. There also seems to be a plug-in ver$ion, but I haven't looked far into it.

For a free plug-in, try Betabugs Audio's PhaseBug.

In any case, autumn is very near. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> VST plugins talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1