Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enhancement Suggestions / Questions

BarryHill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Enhancement Suggestions / Questions Reply with quote

Hi,

This is a great app btw! I'm primarily using it to edit and cut samples etc and have used a number of other apps before to do just that. There are a couple of features that I would like to see (or perhaps is already there and I don't know about it).

1. When zooming in, it zooms to where your last clicked and not to the current position. This is especially useful when you are trying to make precise changes to your loop selection WHILST listening to the loop.

2. When you have a loop selected (i.e. the entire selection between markers) and you adjust the marker (to get the loop just right) - have the app auto select the the entire loop between markers WHILST listening to the loop. This helps make adjustments without having to reselect the entire loop for preview.

2a. If you get point 2 working it is really handy if the app starts playing the loop again after each adjustment a second or 2 before the end of the loop. This helps with the precise changes been able to hear what you have done without having to wait for the entire loop to play before getting to the loop end.

Otherwise everything is great, i'm sure that the app is setup the way it is for a reason and if the above is implemented i would imagine they would be options / toggles. Please let me know if any of this exists and i've just overlooked it.

- Barry Hill
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello BarryHill,
About the loop we haven't found yet the best solutions, but i think too about a toggle playing option (something like " playing loop " in a sampler style fashion).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :