Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extremely Happy To Have Found This Software!!!

Smurf43

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Extremely Happy To Have Found This Software!!! Reply with quote

Hello, first post here, and it is a good one!

I am a long time user of the Kristal Audio Engine (since 2004 1.01 release) and have always been on the look out for a wave editor in the same price range as KAE is. This way I could help folks in my area that are good musicians, but poor, set up a decent recording DAW.

I have used SoundForge8 CEP 2.1, and AA with Kristal, but I knew that someday there would be a free editor that work on the same solid, stable level as Kristal. Audacity has been the "go to" for most people for a long time, but will not import back into Kristal, you have to save the file and then re-import it on another track, a waste of tracks and too many steps when you are in the "heat of the edit"! Laughing

Sound Engine Free, Tiny Wave Editor, WavePad, all of these will import back in, but all also have some type of "quirk" to them. This is not saying that they are bad, they all work well, but each one has some type of limitation....so I kept looking...

And I found Wavosaur 1.0.0.7000...and was in heaven! This editor works like SoundForge, and has the flexibility like CEP 2.1 to add effects. And with the .8000 release and mp3 support, along with my favorite .ogg, it has found a home with Kristal.

This has to be the one of the best editors I have run across in years, and I will be sending some support in to the developer in the near future for sure! I think that we all should support great projects like this, and I will be happy to spread the word also. Great Job Folks! Cool
Wavosaur Main Developer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your post.
http://www.wavosaur.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :