Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

final stage of VST processing

RvL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: final stage of VST processing Reply with quote

In the VST slot prededing last one (which is often the last CompressorLimiter) of the VST process it would be nice if the processing could go to more then 1 channel (up to max 8 would do nicely) and I will explain why.

At this point your soundprocessing is almost finished but you might want to put a tiny accent on certain intruments in the songs.

So lets say I take 70% of the original signal but I put an extra accent on piano, clap and bongo's in 10% in channel 2, 3 and 4, after which the signal is fed to the CL which can give the ultimate boost.

This idea has probably been worked out in the optimod systems often used in professional sound processing and depending on the sound of a decennium a new accent is put in.

If Wavosaur has this feature using the right plugins one can produce a sound getting near to e.g. this one - which is obsolete by the way, so there is no commercial value in this link- but just to give an idea.. obvious there is an accent on the funky guitars and the clap among others in this 80's sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOCGNXyNJoE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :

Finally, a VSTi (04-Sep-2007)
Processing (26-Apr-2010)