Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free DJ Equalizer VST plugin for Ableton Live

federico

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Free DJ Equalizer VST plugin for Ableton Live Reply with quote

Hello

My name is Federico and I am posting this message on multiple forums, so accept my apologies for not being very specific.
If this is out of topic or not welcome, I trust that a moderator will move it to the right place and/or delete it.

I will try to check for replies but if you have any comments about this post or anything else that you wish to tell me, please email me directly at federico@londonschoolofsound.co.uk

I am writing to announce that the London School of Sound has released LSS DJeq, a simple but effective VST plugin dedicated to users of Ableton Live.

Similar to the Eq-Three audio effect that comes with Ableton Live, the LSS DJeq is much easier to use with controllers such as the Hercules DJ console, Pioneer DJM800, Korg Zero4, because it has the zero value in the central position of the potentiometer. If you ever tried to use the standard Eq-three with one of these midi controllers you know what I am talking about.
The user interface features Kill buttons for every frequency band, large intuitive controls and a cut/boost range that goes from minus infinite to plus six dB.

The plugin is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 which means that it's free to download, use and redistribute as long as it's not modified.

There is no registration required, no forms to fill, no spyware and it is available for both Mac and PC.
The plugin was developed with Cycling '74 Pluggo and It requires the Pluggo runtime libraries to work (also free to download and install).

The LSS DJeq can be found on www.londonschoolofsound.co.uk/resources.php complete with detailed installations instructions.

Thank you.
Cool
andre

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Federico.... the program/wavosaur crash if I try to load the plugin Sad
(I'm using a Win XP and the newest version of wavosaur)

So I can't check the plugin Sad
dj_stew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andre do you have installed the Pluggo environment ?

from the LSS DJES PDF :
Quote:
In order to install and use this plugin you will need to download and install the latest
Pluggo runtime libraries: it's free and extremely easy, follow the instructions below.

maybe thats the cause of the crash
andre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not yet... I didn't read the .pdf Embarassed
Sorry
dj_stew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem Mr. Green first i try then i read the help file!
jona

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: i have a solution Reply with quote

hey man. i know exactly what youre talking about. I use a trigger finger, but i found a way to make it work. Now this might not be the best answer. But i use an EQ 8 instead. I set my slider mod to the scale of the EQ. So when i move the slider up, the scale will increase the level of EQ, thus droping/raising whatever eq you want (ex. cutting off low frequencys) so this way when the slider is down, the scale is at zero, thus no eq change. Hope it helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> VST plugins talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :