Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A surround plugin for Zoom H2

acousmad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: A surround plugin for Zoom H2 Reply with quote

Hi,

I've received my new Zoom H2... nice little thing.

I have made a plugin to help convert its quadraphonic records into 5.1 surround, and I have written a little tutorial which uses Wavosaur.

Here it is : http://acousmodules.free.fr/tutorial14.htm

Is there a way to copy / paste two channels from a stereo file into a six channels one (or any other combination of course) ?
I have tried, but Wavosaur says "Clipboard channel number:2 Unable to paste data".
Something to add in a future version ?

And also, a detail... in the Audio out routing box, the output channels are numbered : Left/Mono1, Right/Mono2, then 2 etc.
Which means that when connecting several channels, the third one goes to the number 2, the fourth to 3 etc.
It is a little odd, isn't it ?
It woulod be logical to have Left / Right / 3 / 4 etc.

Best regards,
Jean-Marc
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello!
Nice tutorial,

about he copy/paste when channel numbers are not matching we are still searching for the most elegant method to handle that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> VST plugins talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :