Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

impossible to create the recording file

jean

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: impossible to create the recording file Reply with quote

Hello this is my first use of Wavosaur. I use a version in French. When I want to record something through my microphone (and I can see it working perfectly well with the oscilloscope), I can't and I get a message "impossible de créer le fichier d'enregistrement" that could be translated as "impossible to create the recording file" or "unable to create the file for recording" or something similar. Have you any idea of what can cause that?
all the best
Jean
ChairmanOfTheBored

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like the Wavosaur folder is in a location that your user account doesn't have permission to modify. Try unzipping a new copy to your Documents folder or the Desktop and run the program from there.
jean

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that was whyit didn't work. I just moved the directory to my data files directory and it worked.
Thanks for the advise.
Jean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :