Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mono recording, still stereo

geoslake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Mono recording, still stereo Reply with quote

hi

I want to record vocals, so mono. I chose "new", select mono/44 etc (i only see one track indeed at this stage).
When recording is over, it sill comes as a stereo file, with nothing on the right channel.
May it be related to my x-station ?

It's annoying especially as I record new stuff on the same file, it reverts back to stereo...

thanks
raaghav81

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such a weird problem. is there any solution? if not, I consider this is a bug which needs to be rectified.

Wavosaur has lots of potential but development rate is very slow. Last two years there is no update. Latest Version is dated June 2009
Stephen@33570

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got your wish- 1 track mono. From there convert from stereo to mono. It is a blue icon on the tool bar. Hover over it before clicking to make sure you're hovering on the correct one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :

Recording Level (07-Aug-2007)
question for recording (07-Aug-2008)
Recording limit? (29-Nov-2009)