Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multichannel VST and batch processing

Gobbi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Multichannel VST and batch processing Reply with quote

Hi,
I have issues trying to batch-process multichannel files with multichannel VST effect.
The effect works well in real-time, but there's no way I can make it work through batch.
My VST is based upon developpment tools so I also tried DHwrap, even stereo effects on multichannel files and none is working in batch.
A stereo file also gives weird results : in real-time (with my multichannel VST) all is ok, but if I batch-process the same file without changing anything to the VST rack, the output is not waht expected at all.

Am I doing anything wrong ?

btw the soft is really great ! I often work on multichannel files and it's the first time it's so easy !!! Thank you very much for your investment in making such a useful tool !
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be a bug, we'll give some tests

Normally you don't have to make anything special to batch process multichannel files
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> VST plugins talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :