Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some requests

nieodpisuj

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Some requests Reply with quote

Hi there Rex , i tested Your program ,its very good i like it i would like to have some things in it....
Ability to open MP3 file partially so when its loading MP3 You will press ESC button and it will load only the part which was displayed on loading bar (So if you press when loading bar is on half then it loads half of the song)
Also i think Player buttons should be on every wav editing window to have them closer.Paste/mix buttons also somewhere close.And sliders somwhere so we wont be forced to enbter numbers ?Like slider when changing db volume ?
Recording input preferences is important.Thanks :)
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello nieodpisuj, and welcome!
Thank for al the suggestions
the ability to cancel when loading is something we want to add, i think we should leave the possibility to cancel all or just loading a part of a file as you suggest.
About the player we won't make it available on each childframe, but you can use the spacebar keys or the multimedia keys for playing/stop. Or with MIDI command if you have a MIDI controler

You can move the edit toolbar if you want the edit buttons closer, there's also the shorcut keys and drop-down menu on right click, that may be faster.

i take note for the sliders
nieodpisuj

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great , thanks , i waiting for future releases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :