Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some (small) feature/change-requests

metamorphosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Some (small) feature/change-requests Reply with quote

Thanks for 1.0.1!
Anyway, here's my tiny ideas on how Wavosaur can be improved:
a. Zoom in (via scrollwheel) zooms in holding the current waveform center as the center-of-view. (ie. same as f3/f4)
b. Wavosaur could only ask if you're sure you want to close if you've actually altered the files in some way and haven't saved them yet. Otherwise it's somewhat irritating.
c. Wavosaur only asks if you want to save changes if you've made changes
d. Newly-opened files should take up the entire audio window (I don't mean maximised) rather than having that big grey big off to the side.
Otherwise, pretty good-
Cheers,
M

p.s (d) - use my icon :) :Razz:
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello!
for the "reminder messages" it's something that we will improve.
about the zoom you would like an option to change the behaviour and make the scrollwheel zoom acting like the F3 F4 zoom ?

about the waveform taking all the available place in the windows i'm afraid that this won't change

thansk for your suggestions!
Dandruff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Some (small) feature/change-requests Reply with quote

metamorphosis wrote:
Newly-opened files should take up the entire audio window (I don't mean maximised) rather than having that big grey big off to the side.

would love this too. it really just makes no sense how it is displayed at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :