Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 ideas...

henry1491

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: 3 ideas... Reply with quote

Hi - fab product - many thanks - great job!!!

3 ideas:

1. have a batch processing option to process all the folders in the selected source folder, and build the same folder structure in the destination path as it processes all files it finds - eg it will process all the files in the in the source(parent) folder and those found in the 'child' folders.

2. have the batch processing put you back in the last folder you selected as source/destination, when selecting a new folder (eg it's a pain to go from 'c:' all the time, everytime)

3. have a function to trim a fixed amount of time from the start of a clip (and have this as a function in the batch processing)

...apologies if these exist... I've only started using wavosaur today... so I may be being a 'numpty'... Wink

...oh... and can I have the moon on a stick too please... Very Happy

Hope these ideas help + thanks again for a great product - a really good tool!!!
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, and welcome
thanks for the suggestions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :