Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio Tapes to MP3 Files

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Audio Tapes to MP3 Files Reply with quote

This may be a really stupid thing to want to accomplish. But I have over 200 tapes from the 70s-90s and would like to convert some to CD and MP3. I've figured out the hardware part of all of this, but now for the fun part. I'm a graphic designer, not an audio guru. This program looks powerful, but to me it's just downright scary!
I figured out how to record (that's not too tough). I'm really not a idiot, but this is just way out of my league, so please excuse the dumb questions.
Does the program start the recording from the end of the time set. Meaning do you have to know how long in seconds the audio will be? I see that you can crop and have attempted that. I just need some really simple steps to get me from tape to MP3. ie: best settings, etc. I would really appreciate the help. I do not necessarily want to record entire tapes but help on that might come in handy also.
Thanks for any helpful tips anyone can provide.
Dandruff

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it's not recommended yet to use wavosaur for longer recordings ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :