Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Editing multiple songs together at the same time

MetalxMilitia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Editing multiple songs together at the same time Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way that will allow me to open multiple songs and edit them together on the same time line.

For example, I want to make a CD in which the songs flow into one another so that the transitions are nice and smooth.

I realize that if each song did flow together, then the CD would only be one [long] track (since I would export it as one mp3). I have also thought about cutting part of the beginning of the following song and pasting it at the end of the song before it in hopes that the transition from song to song is smooth and virtually unnoticeable.

I don't want to have to go about cutting a pasting if someone knows a way to put it all together.
FordMustang

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I want to make a CD in which the songs flow into one another so that the transitions are nice and smooth.

You need two turntables, a mixer and some DJ skills
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :