Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

having Wavosaur appear on "Tools" list, etc

silvercn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: having Wavosaur appear on "Tools" list, etc Reply with quote

Hello - I am brand new to Wavosaur and have this question that may have been posted somewhere else by the tech support guys. I use Sonar Home Studio for recording, and Wavelab lite for some editing purposes. Now if I highlight a clip and go to Tools menu on my Sonar, Wavelab will be listed. Then when I click on it, wavelab will open and "pull in" the clip I just highlighted, and its ready to edit. Then on the way out, (when I close the Wavelab session) the clip will be modified on my existing track. Can Wavosaur be set up to work this way????? or do I need to do a copy and paste move back and forth bewtween Wavo..and my DAW??
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I don't know Sonar, you can try the method described in this thread at Cakewalk : http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.asp?m=1310540&mpage=1
silvercn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I think this helped me figure out how to get Wavo..in my Sonar Tools menu.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :