Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scrollbar inaccurate with large samples

galmok

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Scrollbar inaccurate with large samples Reply with quote

When using large samples, so large that the scroll bar can't show a smaller slider, the accuracy is lost. In this case, clicking on the step-right button of the scroll bar actually causes the slider to move left. Clicking step-right button still causes the slider to move left. Clicking to the right of the slider will also make the slider move to the left.

The only way to have the slider moving right is by playing the sample or by dragging the slider manually (but this is a problem with large samples due to the limited resolution of the mouse; I may easily move to far).
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a problem with the scrollbar (only when moving to the right) that we have solved recently, i don't know if it's related, i'll try to reproduce your bug
galmok

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like the same problem, but the one I experience occurs only when I use large samples (very small slider).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Bug Report All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :