Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spectrum analysis cursors, current pointer frequency

pbk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Spectrum analysis cursors, current pointer frequency Reply with quote

Hi.

For the spectrum analyzer to be useful, X/Y cursor lines following the mouse pointer and respective values shown somewhere (like in a status bar) would be ideal.

Thanks. Regards.
poivre

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea !! i want it too!
halcon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: BAT SOUND FILE ANALYSIS Reply with quote

I would like to add my STRONG support for this addition.
PLUS
1. Can the spectrum analysis screen 'remember' the "config" settings between samples and sessions.
2. Can analysis window update dynamicaly as sample area changed.
SONOGRAM SCREEN
1. Can "config" settings follow as 1. above (general setting screen perhaps)
2. Some control over spectral display colours / sensitivity mapping to spectral packets would be helpfull. present display too insensitive for my purposes.

I have tried the package for analysis of bat ultrasonic calls recorded as frequency division or time expansion .wav files and the above would enhance the package for bat workers all over the world.
dschalk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: I agree. Reply with quote

It would be useful sometimes to be able to identify precisely the frequencies of the peaks on the spectrum analysis.

The mouse-over works alright in Audacity, but a printout of precise frequencies above a certain threshold would be so great. Wavosaur seems able to achieve much better precision than Audacity. Numerical output in Hz would be an outstanding achievement.

I keep thinking there is already a way to do this and I haven't discovered it yet. I just downloaded this wonderful program today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :