Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spectrum Analysis Save

KataMoto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Spectrum Analysis Save Reply with quote

Hello All

How would I save the Spectrum graph to compare wavs later on Or what do you open the saved [export as text] file with so its in a graph format ?

Thx
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
There's no "import spectrum info" (text or other format) for the moment, i think this could be added without big problems.

There is a feature for comparing just two spectrum, but it works only for comparing two selections form a single file:
Select a part, perform a spectrum analysis, choose menu->memorize->memorize current , then make another selection and choose menu->refresh , there are two displays, it's more obvious with a "line display"
KataMoto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Rex

I am comparing a file after conversion or the same part of a file after a VST mod. I see I can have as many graphs open as needed with no problems. The ability to referance the graphs later in a project would be a nice addition.
On another note, I like the fact that any crashes effect only Wavosaur and not the operating system.
Wavosaur Main Developer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, don't worry about your system: Wavosaur has ini and cfg files and never writes files out of your Wavosaur directory, except your wav if you save.
About crashes, we are still analysing the problem, but VST and ASIO are complex, and several VST seems to be coded with bugs. It's then difficult to solve it.
http://www.wavosaur.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :