Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

...wavosaur, one of the best daws yet! ...download to use?

BigComposer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: ...wavosaur, one of the best daws yet! ...download to use? Reply with quote

...must you download every time you would like to use wavosaur? ...no way to delete your loaded Sound/s! ...no way to install? ...as smooth a streaming recorder as streamosaur is, songwavs do not sound during windows media playback. ...any suggestions?
poivre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what Question
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello BigComposer, welcome to the forum

What is exactly your question ?
Is it about Wavosaur or Streamosaur ?
TheBigComposer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Wavosaur does not Delete imported Audio, and... Reply with quote

...Streamosaur does not play back audio with sound! I had to re-register because I forgot my e-mail and password! Wavosaur works if you simply close it, then re-open for your next project! I was wondering if you can download your edited files from Wavosaur to your PC Documents folder... Streamosaur records, and plays back with no audio output with my PC running Windows Vista! ...guys, you really should check out Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder! ...you simply scroll to select file format! It records virtually any and all streaming audio, from streaming video: youtube, myspace, imeem... you can turn on record at any time before, during, and after your recording! ...you can record from CDs and DVDs, and any and all other discs in your windows media player! ...then send to your PC documents folder for use in audicity, n-track studio! I have yet to find any daw to accept plug in vsti files! Fruity Loops, Cubase, and all the others do not accept third-party vsti dll/rar files. How exactly do you run gimmic dll products like 100% dysfunctional vsl, syntheway... they only care about flaunting their Sounds and performance ability with their own demos! ...so, you demo the demos! ...and edit, and modify... Wavosaur allows complex soundwave separation for true isolation of Sounds!
FordMustang

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you a bot ?
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is exactly your question ?

Quote:
Wavosaur works if you simply close it, then re-open for your next project! I was wondering if you can download your edited files from Wavosaur to your PC Documents folder..

???? what do you want to download ?

Quote:
Streamosaur records, and plays back

?? we have not implemented any playback in streamosaur .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :