Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why vocal remover works splendidly for some songs ?

jraju

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject: Why vocal remover works splendidly for some songs ? Reply with quote

Hi,
I tried this product for a old song, which immediately removed the vocal part of the song, enabling karoke effect.
I tried a new song , but the vocal remover shown that it did something but the vocal has not been removed. Is there any missing , that i have to do to get it done?
Also, how to open a video song in wavosuar? is it possible or not possible. Any conversion would do ? please reply
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on " old " songs, vocals are often pure mono, while the instrument parts are more or less (hard) panned left & right, so phase cancellation works very well.

here's more explanations : http://blog.wavosaur.com/remove-vocals-from-songs-part-1/
jraju

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I will see the link that you have given. But what is the solution. Is there any thing that really removes the vocals only.
Because, i have seen a karoke style performance, where the words are there synced with songs, {there is no vocal , but all other music present).

Actually, it will not be normally permitted to edit the sound. But, nowadays, nobody is liking the troups singing, which is not nice either in music or vocal. If only you have the correct voice, then the karoke is easy. Just get the package of karoke sings, play it on and you sing with all the music of the Originals.
How these songs were made of. Would you manually advise how to go about it.
I have tried to create a karoke song with AV video karoke maker, a free ware, but to remove the vocal, i tried this tool which has successfully removed the vocal, probably mono as you say, but then i got the problem when syncing with lyrics. For i could not do it correctly. It does not support mp3 format. It is video.
I downloaded the video songs, and then sync with lyrics with av video karoke maker, which does not have vocal remover.
Then i came here downloaded mp3 and removed the vocal which was successful for the older songs, but not on new songs.
I raise this question, as i have seen even new songs were available as karoke. Pl enlighten me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :