Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

192k files play at wrong sample rate on Lynx Hilo

Castanuelas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: 192k files play at wrong sample rate on Lynx Hilo Reply with quote

With Wavosaur v1.0.9.0 on my 32-bit Win7 Pro SP1 PC, 192k-sample-rate WAV files play OK on my Realtek-based sound card. The problem is when I try to play these on my Lynx Hilo external DAC box that connects via USB. When I uncheck the "ASIO Driver" option in Wavosaur and select the WDM driver for the Lynx Hilo, the 192k file plays at 44.1k (even though I selected 192k as the audio out sample rate in Wavosaur). When I check the "ASIO Driver" option in Wavosaur and select the ASIO driver for the Lynx Hilo, the 192k file plays at 44.1k sometimes and 96k other times.

The WDM and ASIO drivers for the Lynx Hilo are working OK for REAPER and foobar2000 applications on my PC, so I think the problem is with Wavosaur. With Wavosaur 1.0.6.0-1.0.8.0, 192k WAV files would not play at all. Some 192k samples for testing are available at: http://www.soundkeeperrecordings.com/format.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Bug Report All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :