Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anybody out there using Audio Kontrol 1?

loueco

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Anybody out there using Audio Kontrol 1? Reply with quote

Hi!
I'm new at this and may need some help.
I'm trying to use Wavosaur with my Audio Kontrol 1 USB interface sound card.
It seems to work okay with my internal SoundBlaster Live sound card, but when it comes to recording with the Audio Kontrol 1 it doesn't seem to work.
I'm using a condensed microphone which is plugged into input 1 on the Audio Kontrol 1 panel and outputs 1 & 2 are connected to speakers. The device is connected via USB 2. I'm trying to get sound out of both the microphone and from the speakers (music).
If anybody out there is using a Audio Kontrol 1 with their Wavosaur I'd like to be in contact so I can ask a few questions about whether connections have been made right and how to do the audio routing.
Thanks for your attention to this matter.
LouEco
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I don't know this hardware, but don't hesitate to give a screenshot of the audio configuration dialog.

what is your OS ?
loueco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rex wrote:
Hello,

I don't know this hardware, but don't hesitate to give a screenshot of the audio configuration dialog.

what is your OS ?

Windows XP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :