Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not a cheerful thread - comments / complaints sites

Gail Odell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Not a cheerful thread - comments / complaints sites Reply with quote

Hi all. My family and I recently had a bad experience with an airline and I would like to post a comment about it. Are comment sites viewed by the companies themselves or are they just for consumers / customers?
FordMustang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy new year!
Erinn Lilienthal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The company will be able to see it but there's no assurance that they will pay attention on your concern. But if it's a reputable airline they will surely do something about your complaint.
Gail Odell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FordMustang wrote:
happy new year!

ditto
Gail Odell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erinn Lilienthal wrote:
The company will be able to see it but there's no assurance that they will pay attention on your concern. But if it's a reputable airline they will surely do something about your complaint.

I figured that out. I am thinking that sites like youtube will be more visible. similar to these bosley reviews here. If it is in youtube, it will be hard to ignore and would be most likely legitimate, so they will not just shrug it off, right? I have a video because my sister was recording my niece and she just casually directed the video at us, but it is mostly audio and a short shot of me and the flight crew sup I was talking to.

I know I sound weird, but it was our first family out of town trip and to be told be the flight sup that I can be refused carriage if I am not nice was really upsetting.
Erinn Lilienthal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:41 am    Post subject: Not a cheerful thread - comments / complaints sites Reply with quote

Hello! Gail. About the you tube, I think you are probably correct that the more we see it by our naked eyes then it is most likely a reliable one. However, to create less worries, my advise is to find out more by yourself especially if you are very much interested about it as well:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :