Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Skipping silence before&after song files (Gapless Playba

cosie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Skipping silence before&after song files (Gapless Playba Reply with quote

Does Wavosaur support gapless playback for mP3 files? After creating playlists there is TOO MUCH dead space at the end of a file as well as the beginning of the next. I would like to run one song after another with just a few seconds of silence in between. Can this be accomplished, and if so, how is it done? Thank you very much for your consideration. Regards...Cosie
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

here is the reply i gave you by email (but i think your email provider is blocking email)

Quote:
Hello,

We have a feature called "auto trim" that remove sounds under a user-defined threshold at beginning and at end of the file.
This processing can be found in the "Tools" menu.
You can also batch process entire folder of songs file, with fixed threshold value rather than user-defined (that works for 99% of the time)

What is the format of your files ? because batch processing mp3 files will also convert to wav.
you can re encode (and batch re - encode too) but re-encoding lower the quality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :