Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can I trim many audio files at once?

mikek12003

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Can I trim many audio files at once? Reply with quote

Hi to all1 New here, even newer to the sounding editing domain, I have just downloaded the program the thing is; I have 1000 mp3/wav etc. and I want to create trimmed versions of those mp3 (only 30 sec of the original song), obviously I do not want to repeat a process 1000 times so is there any automated process to do this? I apologise If this is answered somewhere and I missed it,
thanks for your time Very Happy
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome mike!

Your goal is to keep only 30 sec on the files from the start or 30 sec anywhere in the song ?
For the moment i can't see how to do that as batch processing in Wavosaur, but is sounds like a good addition to the features in our batch processor.

i'll move this topic in the "features request forum" to keep track of the good idea!
mikek12003

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to make something like "a preview panel" in my web page so it's the first 30sec.
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok!
That's something we can add to the batch processor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :