Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Made some mod

rinox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Made some mod Reply with quote

I' ve made some utility/mods to wavosaur, you can see an explainative image here, http://it.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2djrw4h&s=8
It' s all done with AHK, if I have permission to post the files (if someone want to try) let me know,
thank you.
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes
it looks nice it sounds cool
rinox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you can download the zipped file with all the moda and 2 free VST plugins (modded).

The icons in toolbar can disappear if wavsaur is not active (when you work in another app) but don't worry when you switch to wavsaur it will reamain always visible.
Anyway the file:
http://www.exs.it/public/Wavsaur.zip
rinox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn' t tell you that one of the plugin is the timeworks DX, so once opened first time wavsaur click on the icon witch say enable timeshift plugin, then open VST plugin manager, click "load VST" and select "dxshell.dll" it will open "delaydots pitcwork" select and close the VST Rack.
There's also an all graphic equalizer VST plugin dervived from old version of Reaper, that work really ok.
Please nothe that all the plugins and the programs utilized to make this mod are opensource/freeware.
Also there is another small cool utility, an audio converter, the 4th icon from the left, also this made by me that convert to from Flac, Wav, Mp3, Ogg, APE. You can drag and drop a file from explorer over the note picture, or click the picture to choose the file you want to convert (of course choose the output format Wink )
Another good thing is the clock, cause you can hide the entire wavosaur window and anyway you can control the play, momentary mute, and add markers, all without have wavosaur main window visible.
You can also contol volume via ctrl+mouse wheel.
If something go wrong, you can restore defaults mods clicking on the last icon at right.
Tell me what do you think, thank you.
geoslake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting ! Thanks for sharing.

I really like the icon, wonder if the official wavosaur build would use it (never liked the green monster thing...).

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :