Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeing DJ Mix Being Recorded on Wavosaur File in real rime

djhwood29

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Seeing DJ Mix Being Recorded on Wavosaur File in real rime Reply with quote

I just downloaded wavosaur free application. How can I see my music being recorded in the wavosaur file? Currently, I click record and I can't see the music being recorded in real time. I only see the music after I click record button to stop the recording. I know music is coming through with the ico-scope.

How can I display the recording music in real time in the wavosaur file when I click record?

Thanks

Djhwood29
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to see the waveform with the input oscilloscope.

But instead it's better to use the Vu Meter to monitor the level , click the "monitoring input" check box next to the record button.
djhwood29

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I know about the VU meter monitor input and the oscilloscope. But I want to see the music being recorded in the wavosuar file with the wav files (blue lines). With the music playing from my mixer, I should be able to click record and see the wav file being built with each sound in real time.

Do you understqand what I mean? The wav file should be recording in real time with me seeing it being laid out in the wavosaur file window.

Are the tile Vertical or Horizontal options under Windows the answer?
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is no option for that, we could add it, but that's not really a priority.
i don't think it's really useful for recording, the vu meter and oscilloscope are sufficient
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :