Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Batch fade in/out

ZooTooK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Batch fade in/out Reply with quote

Am I missing something but I can't seem to find fade in/out as a function. Insert silence is close but not quite what I want.

I'm chopping a long file into smaller segment (e.g 20) by markers & export segments and want a very short fade in/out on every file to avoid clicks.

Is there a way to do this?
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there was a topic about that but can't find it.

the batch converter needs customization, a batch fading on/out needs a parameter (time), we can add a fixed fade time but it may not be adapted to all situations.
ZooTooK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rex wrote:
I think there was a topic about that but can't find it.

the batch converter needs customization, a batch fading on/out needs a parameter (time), we can add a fixed fade time but it may not be adapted to all situations.

I would be happy with a fixed 100ms alternative as a starting point. It would eliminate clicks in all cases.

To get musical fade out e.g. on a song is definitively more tricky but then I'm not sure you'd batch process that anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :