Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fade In; Fade Out - How To Do?

bentman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Fade In; Fade Out - How To Do? Reply with quote

Just installed Wavosaur. I have numerous music files that I recorded on the internet. Many have the DJs voice before and after the song. I have figured out how to cut out the voice part using Wavosaur, but I haven't figured out how to add a fade-out at the end of the cut file, so it just doesn't stop, but looses volume gradually over the last few seconds. I suppose once I learn how to do this, then the fade-in thing would work the same way.

Can someone help me please? Thanks.

bentman
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Bentman,

For the fade-out at the end, select the part you want to fade

and go to menu --> Process --> Fade out

or menu-->Process-->Other fade --> -type of fade- out

you can apply many times the "fade out" process to make it more steep

bentman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Wonderbar! Reply with quote

Delicious, absolutely spot-on. It worked! I don't have to spend $75.00 on some exotic software. This does exactly what I need it to do. Oh great software writer - take me to your donation link!

Really, thanks a lot - this will let me trim all of my recorded internet files, and then add them to my Ipod.

Bentman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :