Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Live digital recording on the cheap.. The iKey Plus

jonty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Live digital recording on the cheap.. The iKey Plus Reply with quote

I just found this a little while ago and it occurred to me that a lot of you here might be interested in a device for under $150 that will allow you to record on location, or anywhere else, unobtrusively with a gadget not a lot bigger than an iPod.

-http://www.ikey-audio.com/ikeyplus.htm

iKEY Plus

Introducing the iKEY Plus Portable USB Recorder, the second in a generation of products providing a more versatile platform for portable live audio recording. Designed to work with an Apple iPod® or any external USB storage device, the iKEY Plus can record live audio to MP3 or WAV format directly to a USB Compatible storage device - in real time! With endless professional and consumer applications, the iKEY Plus Portable USB Recorder is the most convenient real-time recording tool.

NOW with Mic Input, Phono Preamp, VU Meter Display, and Headphone Output!

You can find the iKey Plus on Amazon for $138.
Wavosaur Main Developer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know this product, but it seems interresting.

Thanks Jonty!
http://www.wavosaur.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :