Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why does it happen to both tracks?

Djmillionaire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Why does it happen to both tracks? Reply with quote

Hello all.

I'm new to using wavosaur and I'm really having trouble tweaking the audio and recording my voice. I have several problems and I hope someone can help me out.

1)Whenever I record my voice, or open up two audio tracks, why are they split into different "files" ? Like I can only listen to one file at a time. Is there any way I can merge the two so that I can listen to both of them like how it's done on Audacity?
2) Also, whenever I record my voice, why does the instrumental spill onto the voice track? I can clearly hear the instrumental playing on the new file, but I don't want that to happen. How can I fix that?
3) Lastly, I downloaded wavosaur because I wanted the autotune feature on my tracks, but how come when I try isolating the autotune to just my voice, the autotune feature is also applied to the instrumental ?

I hope I didn't ask too much Sad
Rex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,

i'm not sure to understand all, do you want to convert channels (stereo to mono for example) or to do multitrack recording ?

a sequencer/multi track recorded is more suited for this this kind of task, Reaper + Wavosaur is a good choice for doing multitrack recording and then editing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :