Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

burning the time line with 2 time lines and volume and fade

uzilevi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: burning the time line with 2 time lines and volume and fade Reply with quote

burning the time line ,with 2 time lines ,and volume ,and fade in and out,
im looking for a free mastering program for audio disk.and for that it needs 2 time lins for adding audio for acontinuas play and fade in and out, and volume on evry audio file ,for mastring the same volume for the audio files (for rms ) /thenks for having feature requests Okayyyyyy
FordMustang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT ?
uzilevi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: masterin softwear for free Reply with quote

ok :))))
all i need is muty track softwear that knows to burn to cd the time line and know wher tracks start and ends by markers.

im looking for mastering softwear for free :)))

its so basic for mastering but on riting its sound so complicated, soory.

lets say you want to burn a cd with track 1-2-3 that 2 start 30 sec befor 1 ends you need to export it from your program like cubese or protools thay have two or moor tracks and you slide the track 2 30 sec back.that way track (song) 1 will be on line 1 song 2 will be on line 2 and song 3 will be on line 1 agan ... and since song 1 and song 3 is on the same line(chanel) you need difrent volume fore any one of them.like any multy track softwear for music.
R.A.W.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sry m8, but that's not the purpose of wavosaur.

you need an audio multi-track system, and i know only one freeware tool in that department: audacity -http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
http://www.bitmud.com
uzilevi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

yes but this program dont burn you have to export the files out as wav and then you burn them in nero.

i hope'd thet you will become moor like soundforg or alike that have this fancsionalety (soory for my english) i will continu to look in the internet antill i will find some one with that need in the open sorce comunity.

i know that if you hade that fanction alot of audio uzers will be hapy.

thanks
tell me if some thing will cange.
thanks for your time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :