Wavosaur home Wavosaur
Wavosaur free audio editor support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, I am Helen!. And even though this my first post here

HelenVBeden

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Hello, I am Helen!. And even though this my first post here Reply with quote

Hello, I am Helen!.
And even though this my first post here, I for a long time on this forum www.wavosaur.com I'm not sure if this should go here or in the GENERAL DISCUSS section,
so if it's in the wrong place, my apologies (and can someone move it please! EXCUSE uneducated girl). I just loved this topic.
Honestly we should start some movement or society. Anyway I'm also one of those people who enjoy to discuss "General".
In my opinion it would be a lot better to get some fact into our STUFF. I'll glad read all new information about this topic
Thanks a lot..!!
Helen V. Beden.
monkeybumper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a nice spambot Mr. Green
Nu Craze

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a nice monkey Mr. Green
AorphiA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: Hello, I am Helen!. And even though this my first post h Reply with quote

HelenVBeden wrote:
Hello, I am Helen!.
And even though this my first post here, I for a long time on this forum www.wavosaur.com I'm not sure if this should go here or in the GENERAL DISCUSS section,
so if it's in the wrong place, my apologies (and can someone move it please! EXCUSE uneducated girl). I just loved this topic.
Honestly we should start some movement or society. Anyway I'm also one of those people who enjoy to discuss "General".
In my opinion it would be a lot better to get some fact into our STUFF. I'll glad read all new information about this topic
Thanks a lot..!!
Helen V. Beden.

Laughing What? I completely don't understand your posting, as it has no real depth to the topic of Wavosaur. And as far as a movement or society, this forum serves a good enough society for those who stand behind the creators of Wavosaur freeware program.

And... as far as the movement thingy, I think it's best you keep that to yourself, as it sounds like a personal issue and if you must, seek out the nearest restroom or toilet for that purpose. Rolling Eyes

With all due respect to others,

AorphiA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wavosaur Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Other topics :